Saturday 5 April 2008

Patience is not my word.

At this time of the year I am always impatient. There is always too much snow out in the garden, the days can't get mild enough. And I share mt impatience with life growing deep down in the slowly melting soil. And I share my impatience with the birds. They do their very best to teach me how to enjoy these long spring days. With singing. They wake me early every morning with their triumphant song, and their tunes follow my day. A wonderful praise of life.
The snow has started to melt and I can walk around the house now. But still most of our property is covered in a dirty, white quilt.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Britt-Arnhild, and I thought, when you are back from Italy you would have Spring in Norway too! Well, it is April now, it's the month with a mixture of everything, sun, rain, snow, sun again, rain etc. But Spring will come to your home too, that's for sure ;-) !!
Have a nice weekend though...Hilsen,
Barbara