Friday 4 May 2007

Life!


The gray and colourless photos here are history :-) There are more and more colours in the garden every day now. I usually write this blog in the late afternoon/night the day before I post it, so while writing right now I am just in after a couple of hours with garden work and chatting with my dear old neighbourlady.

I have been working in the vegetable patch today making it ready for seeding, and even sewn the first rows - rucola which will give us greens for months, sweet peas which will bring cascades of scent and colour, and borago which will colour my salads and icecubes blue in a couple of months.

The photos are from the table on our kitchen veranda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those bright pink geraniums...Pink ones are my favorite. Happy seed sowing! :o)